Experiencing an illness or accident far from home can be extremely upsetting and nerve-wracking. We are available anytime you need us to provide travel insurance claim advice.
We are here for you
No matter what the emergency, we are here to help with travel insurance claim advice:
- 24/7 toll-free assistance, no matter where you are in the world
- Help in a wide variety of languages
- Covers 100% of eligible claims and includes direct payment to the hospital, doctor or care provider, when possible
- Case managers and nurses to help you:
- organize and oversee treatment
- support you and your family
- arrange your trip home if you need it
- Once you’re back home, you can expect:
- our friendly, knowledgeable team to help you with the claims process
- quick, fair settlements to any travel claims
- At least one other traveling companion should have a copy of your travel insurance wallet card.
- Leave a copy of your policy with a relative or friend at home.
- If travelling with your phone, add the toll-free emergency number in your contacts under EMERGENCY.
You need to call us before getting treatment. It can make a difference to your travel claim. If it is an emergency, have someone call as soon as possible.